Patent GC is the solution for companies of all sizes looking for comprehensive IP legal services delivered by seasoned IP legal executives. All Patent GC attorneys have served as senior in-house IP counsel at one or more top technology companies, which means we have considerable experience providing real business counseling to our clients. We leverage this experience in order to help our clients make key operational and strategic decisions, such as how best to manage an IP portfolio within a budget, how to use the company’s resources and how to monetize their IP assets.
As on-demand IP counsel, we …
- Help clients develop their IP budgets, set priorities and execute the IP protection plan
- Interpret patent and trademark search results
- Handle patent and trademark prosecution for our clients; and in some cases, manage other lawyers playing a role the prosecution process
- Manage patent and trademark portfolios, including tracking filings dates and actions to be taken, and serving as members of the IP committee
- Create effective, workable internal processes for managing compliance with open source software licenses
- Allow our clients to avoid the financial burden of hiring a full-time, in-house IP attorney
Patent GC’s lawyers will work with you to build a relationship that meets the specific needs of your management team. And being on-demand will not translate into excessive legal costs, because our fees are a fraction of those of the large law firms. Whether offering strategic advice or handling day-to-day IP-related issues, you will receive proactive legal support delivered affordably and efficiently.
In addition to your IP needs, our sister firm, Outside GC, offers on-demand corporate counsel services to support your day-to-day legal needs, including commercial contracts of all kinds, employee and immigration matters, privacy and data security, leases, corporate governance, risk management, pre-litigation dispute resolution and acquisition due diligence. Like the Patent GC team, Outside GC attorneys have been senior executives at companies, enabling them to provide a business-focused and practical approach to problem solving, at rates that are a fraction of the cost of traditional alternatives.
Contact us to speak with someone about our on-demand outside IP counsel.